About Inde Amphimobile
What makes Inde different from an ordinary car?
- Amphibian. Just go to the water and have fun. Or do a job. Or save somebody or something!
- Super lightweight. The use of airplane technologies allows achieving rigidity of the body and the best range. The sports cars use them too, but they are heavier, because they aim to be superfast on competitions. In the daily city life they are as slow as any other car.
- No oil or other fossil fuels… ever. Inde has electric powered drivetrain and batteries, combined with human pedaling assistance power.
- It is smaller, only two seats, but it has more spacious seats, comparing to a small 4-seats car. And what is the purpose we aim when we want to buy big cars – most of the time we travel alone or with one companion. Maybe we think it's necessary to pick more people. But maybe we just do not have the opportunity to buy a small one with satisfying comfort, and why not two – for both wife and husband. Now Inde offers such opportunity.
- Fun to exercise and improve your health and personal strength – everyone loves biking, but often we don't have the chance – bad weather, hurrying to work or too tire after work, too big distance for biking... Now you have the chance to choose – drive it as an electric car or a bicycle.
- Off-grid – Inde® is equipped with solar panels, but depending on your needs, you may charge it from the electric grid. Anyway, you could make Inde fully solar-powered if you cahrge it with additional stationary solar panels. For longer trips out of the city we will provide battery rental service and you may use an extra battery pack. Another solution will be battery sharing between the owners, which we will support by owners' location through our website (a future site functionality).
- Air-conditioning - with the present technologies it is impossible to have an air conditioner with a small power consumption. But with a larger Battery Pack+ we will provide a unique cooling with very small energy consumption (optional).
- Less taxes – in many countries the electric cars are tax free. Even if in your country they are not, the three-wheeled vehicles have lower taxes. Usually they are considered not as a car, but a motorcycle.
About Inde® Logo & Trademark
Inde® stays for "independent".
This is what most people are dreaming about, and even are fighting for. Inde® amphimobile is independent from the oil and the other fossil fuels, most of the time it is independent from the electric grid, independent from the weather elements (unlike the motorbikes and bicycles), and also from the terrain – no matter what's in the front – water or flooded areas; and last but not least – independent from taxes (in most countries).
Inde® logo is a combination of its name, an arc and a segment. The orange arc represents the rising sun – often associated as a symbol of the rising freedom and independence. The name symbolizes also the floating amphibian vehicle, and the water is the blue segment below. The letter "i" instead of its dot, has a green leaf – the symbol of the "green", ecological technology, and the nature.